[Tue] 11 Nov 2014 (High level AI)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 11 Nov 2014 (High level AI)

Post by Aqarius »

Tonight's session saw 20ish comrades bravely facing off agains the enemy forces, fighting over hills, and valleys, and hills with valleys in them!

Playlist
  • Cloudline
  • Littlest ambush
  • Buzzard
  • The Service

Afterparty
  • Jolly Blue XL
As always, the party welcomes any thoughts and experiences our glorious comrades can provide, as they lead to a better state of the Brigade, and a better future for our Agrarian Utopia.
[/allegedly]

audiox
Host

Re: [Tue] 11 Nov 2014 (High level AI)

Post by audiox »

Also, yesterday saw the unveiling of the new victi.... brave volunteer in the ranks of hosts! Thanks to Aquarius for volunteering to spend 24 hours a day in a chatroom with Tigershark! :lol:

Littlest Ambush
CO/Mission Maker

Okay, i thought. EVERY TIME we play this you all refuse to assault Edessa beforehand. Which i kind of imply you should to keep the errors that show up when the convoy crosses the bridge hidden... :roll:

So i figured this was the time! We'd bravely assault Edessa, and blow up the convoy from very close. Unfortunately, i was a bit impatient and sent Alpha towards the town before Bravo 1 had a good overwatch position. A couple of hundred HMG-bullets later and I, + three quarts of Alpha was safely dead, and the convoy was steadily approaching town.

HATs shots on the convoy looked really cool from the land of the dead, though!

Buzzard
A1 FTL

I really like it when a mission gives us some time to warm up our formations and communication before the shooting starts. The stroll north gave me, and my very responsive fireteam ample time to set up sensible movement patterns. We kept a good flow up until we moved in on the EI in the forest, whereupon we were thrown into disarray and very sudden death.

The Service
Mission Maker

I don't know how many stuck around for this one, but comments very welcome. This mission is mostly around to be a late night, spirited forest brawl.

The Service

Lithion

Re: [Tue] 11 Nov 2014 (High level AI)

Post by Lithion »

Cloudline
Littlest ambush
Buzzard
The Service

Cloudline A1 FTL
Excellently bounded up the hill by Commisar Rawrnix, Alpha fought a good fight with me quickly succumbing to a case of the deadsies

Littlest Ambush A3 FTL
I really liked this mission, sweet village to assault and nice ground to fight on.
At the start I peeked around the big rock to see the HMG, mark it on the map, anger it, and get shot in the face by it. This was also the end of the mission for me :v:

The Trap Buzzard ASL/CO
Falling for the muchos obvious trap of buzzard pilot as first slotting, I took on the role of Comrade Commisar for the first time ever :hist101:

I learned some valuable lessons in commanding men comrades and made some errors in keeping a squad's fireteams and assets in support of eachother, which I aim not to repeat in future commanding endeavors. :oops:
I don't like pie, come at me internet.
-Lithion