[Sun] 16 Nov 2014 (Down by Boom)

How we died (in the future)
wolfenswan

[Sun] 16 Nov 2014 (Down by Boom)

Post by wolfenswan »

Even though our numbers were a bit lower than usual, us 26 brave souls faced the perils of Altis to bring home tales of fame, fortune and agonizing death. Who would have thought the future-mortars were so efficient?

Playlist
  • Yielding Sabre
  • EolaKastro
  • Salt Riders (2x)
Tell your tales and let us know which tree was your favorite!

Kefirz

Re: [Sun] 16 Nov 2014 (Down by Boom)

Post by Kefirz »

Yielding Sabre

I was MAT assistant in this one, it was good, we did some squad bounding, engaged a few targets on the way, one of the baddie armored vehicles came by and we said hello to them also :jihad:

Props to the leaders.

...But when we entered the town some of them started dropping like flies, either way, we didn't care we were safe OH SHIT WE ARE UNDER FIRE FROM SOMETHING BIG AND IT'S NEARBY. Once my fellow plumber located the big rustwagon, I took the range on it and he started playing his thrompet, after 4 tries the rustwagon couldn't resist and broke down in tears.Fiery, fiery tears.

After that we only had one lousy rocket, so we proceeded through the town and somebody was so MLG 1337, he blew the tower, our objective.

We were ordered to run after that... to run for your lives and wait on no one.

And that is the REAL story of how it all went down, commissar.

EolaKastro

Took up A1 lead in this one and the plan was to kill them, and we kind of did I didn't, but the leader ALWAYS gets credit.
Anyway, I ended up on the slope of the hill with Tyler, we were shot in the back by our ungodly foes and they had the audacity to walk right past us, while we were bleeding out... Geneva convention much? Blufor?

Anyway, they went down the hill in the valley and our AR and AAR had a nice little surprise for them.

Salt riders

Well... it's salt riders...
Last edited by Kefirz on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

lietuvis10

Post by lietuvis10 »

Saltriders round 1:

Let's get rolin'! Uh,why is that guy lieing on the ground behind us? Nevermind continue on. Contact right side! Open fire! Crap,my buddie is dead! No wheel,stop! They stopped shoot them and grenade! Phew. Okey I will walk over there to check if any of them are alive. Nah doesn't look like i*The enemy offroad explodes**Is dead*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fer

Post by fer »

Kefirz wrote: :words:
And that is the REAL story of how it all went down, commissar.
Good luck at your show trial! :commissar: