[Tue] 13 Jan 2015 (Here lies Tigershark)

How we died (in the future)
Pickers

[Tue] 13 Jan 2015 (Here lies Tigershark)

Post by Pickers »

Missions:
  • Mailman
  • The Service
  • I Am A Bush
  • Idiots 2
Afterparty
  • Jolly Blue
  • Salt Riders
I'd like to thank the 24 most excellent comrades who joined us for Tactical Tuesday fun.

There was a healthy amount of death in the first couple of missions. In the latter two missions there was plenty of victory and an unusually low amount of deaths - The party is looking to rectify this intolerable situation. :commissar:

audiox
Host

Re: [Sun] 11 Jan 2015 (Here lies Tigershark)

Post by audiox »

:jihad:

Terminal Boy

Post by Terminal Boy »

You might want to look at the thread title...

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Terminal Boy wrote:You might want to look at the thread title...
Officer problem!

RaVeNrcft

Re: [Tue] 13 Jan 2015 (Here lies Tigershark)

Post by RaVeNrcft »

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Well, this was a nice inaugural session.

Mailman
NATO A1FTL
I have 0 idea of what happened here. All I know is we were shot on approach, shot during movement, and I did my best to keep my FT alive while moving to SLs directions. I take some pride in the fact that I got them through all the way to the abrupt end.

The Service
AAF CO
I blame NATO for supplying thermoptics to FIA.

I Am A Bush
FIA CO
We scattered some mines around the crossroads, placed HAT in sniper mode, and set up on the surrounding hills. The ambush went about as well as expected, with the tank driving off and being whacked down by HAT, IFVs busted by Alpha, and the infantry dismounts mowed down by everyone. The one real scare was an IFV flushed out by Bravo that came barreling down on us, guns blazing, and...ran straight over one of those mines from earlier. Full circle. Also, 0 casualties :science101:

Idiots 2
CSAT ASL
A methodical walk through the AO saw us complete the mission if not without triggering the alarm, then at least without actually facing the QRF. Did anyone die on this one?
[/allegedly]

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Aqarius wrote:
Mailman
NATO A1FTL
I have 0 idea of what happened here. All I know is we were shot on approach, shot during movement, and I did my best to keep my FT alive while moving to SLs directions. I take some pride in the fact that I got them through all the way to the abrupt end.
Problem was your pilot stuck to the LZ plan despite the danger on the ground, I was in the other chopper bringing Alpha down when we also came under heavy fire from about 3 sides.
Had to abandon the LZ's and head further east where there was cover, otherwise would of met the same fate as Bravo.

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

I don't get it....why is it here lies Tigershark? I was in none of the videos posted. Me confused :roll: :confused: :confused:
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.