[Sun] 25 Jan 2015 (Airborne Ambitions)

How we died (in the future)
wolfenswan

[Sun] 25 Jan 2015 (Airborne Ambitions)

Post by wolfenswan »

Great session, with 33 comrades we saw plenty of death and an amiable amount of success even.

We played:
  • Uneasy partners - in which neither the partners nor their trigger fingers seemed very uneasy
  • Manhunt - in which CSAT was involved in an epic Helicopter-Car-chase. With themselves. While FIA could escape uncontested.
  • Wake-Up Service - in which nothing went right and we still manage to win
  • Salt-Riders - in which I tried to execute Cookie with a Quadbike
  • Sky-Rangers - in which I had no idea what happened
As usual, leave your horror stories and tales of great glory below. If you want to give your feedback on specific mission, make sure to visit the respective sub-forum where our mission makers are eager to hear your ruthless criticism. And if you want to get involved into mission-making in itself, not only do we havea sub-forum for that, but also a shiny sparkly template, tailored just for Folk ARPS.

It is the time, it is the season. We would really like to be able to pay for our server a year in advance. Many glorious party members have helped us do so thus far, if you would like to help us out it is much appreciated and the details are in this thread. Which it is counter-revolutionary not to read, so there. :cop:

fer

Re: [Sun] 25 Jan 2014 (Airborne Ambitions)

Post by fer »

Comrades, I will attempt to write some words about this session shortly - particularly about Wake-Up Service - but for now I'll just leave you with this lovely (and relevant) music. Which is now the official, Party-approved music of Juliet squad.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Manhunt
FIA NCO 1
I jumped in mid-session, and, together with fellow NCO Gaius, cowered in a corner while the rest of the team did the fighting. And might I say we did a damn fine job of it. After the rest of the team was, er, done fighting, I ventured out, running straight into the backs of a CSAT fireteam. So, I decided to be clever and go the other way. I was then murdered by their SL. Luckily, the day was ultimately saved by brave comrade Gaius, making a daring escape while CSAT dumped CAS onto their CO :laugh:

Wake-Up service
AAF BSL
We took the eastern approch, and bravo was charged with covering Alpha as they charge into their deaths the town. CO's plan, however, soon went up in smoke (along with the CO), and Bravo made a hook south, and after dispatching a few checkpoints and some beautiful fire&manuever, found themselves on the western ridge raining fire down on the town and up on the base. Just as we were about to take the town proper, we were recalled, and headed towards the mountain.
[/allegedly]

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

A few short clips, not much as it was mostly a lot of running: