[Sun] 01 Feb 2015 (Configured for seagulls)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Sun] 01 Feb 2015 (Configured for seagulls)

Post by Aqarius »

Tonight, 33 brave comrades had answered the party call to arms, and fought, and died (mostly died) for liberty!
Afterparty For the session afterparty, we flew in loud (and) green choppers, and not once killed a friendly by tackling him in a low-altitude rotor sweep, no sir! Not us! :roll:

As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists. We also have a new YouTube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by comrade Ferrard Carson. Posts in the AAR threads really help us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.

Also comrades. Our yearly confiscation of the potato harvest is almost at an end. Thanks to all of you who have donated we are now just a little short of having our glorious server safely running for another year. In case you would like to help us (yay!) then please click this link.
[/allegedly]

Link

Re: [Sun] 01 Feb (Configured for seagulls)

Post by Link »

A video from on the run. No audio because I'm derp at setting up my recording thingy.

One of our comrades attempted to defend the enemy by blocking my shots with his head. As you can see, he was swiftly executed.

(Sorry Eagle_eyes)
My mod installer thingy - Check it out!

Part time commie

Post by Part time commie »

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc ... 369309FAC/

Safety first with folk arps guys! Saddly i missed the better shot when they were all lined up on the same door (from back to front) : AT standing up, crounching and prone. It was a sight to behold!

During the rescue mission where i played the downed pilot, i was sitting inside a building on the second floor with a view to the adjacent building trough a small window. At one point the rescue party said there was a chopper underway to which i though : how? Only to have my answer a few seconds later when the building i could see vanished in an explosion that appeared to be a crashed Huron. "This chopper?" i asked.

Great times overall.

on_certainty

Post by on_certainty »