[Tue] 03 Mar 2015 (Wrong way round)

How we died (in the future)
Pickers

[Tue] 03 Mar 2015 (Wrong way round)

Post by Pickers »

26 comrades joined us for this Tuesday session where the vastly improved weapon sounds punctuated many glorious victories.

Changes to the ingame VON have been made, any feedback you have would be really appreciated here in the VON Feedback thread

It would be splendid if any feedback, stories, pictures or video of tonight's session are posted here.

Missions
Hillside View
The Rundown
Buzzard
The Sting

Afterparty
Raidolo
Weekend Warriors

Buzzard - Alpha 3 FTL - Alpha had taken out the MANPADs on hill and was moving to join Bravo and assault the airfield. As we crossed a field Zitron yells out to take cover as there is a Strider to the west, so I hit the dirt and look to my west - a Strider had silently snuck into my fireteam and once it had infiltrated my fireteam's line it revealed itself and started lighting up the rest of Alpha that were ahead of us, as I tried to figure out what to do Alpha lined up an AT shot and destroyed the Strider and catching myself and a few others in my team in the blast.

The Sting - Alpha 2 Copper - COPfor raced into the city and all the COPfor cars were involved in an accident, this meant that COPfor was on foot and behind - they caught up with them in the old ruins near the docks, as we moved to clear the buildings someone calls out that they could see someone swimming to the boat, I'm too far away to do anything about that so I move into a building that my FTL had reported had MafiaFor forces in it, and I get to the top of the stairs, open fire, miss. He then opens fire, I open fire, and we both go down.

Afterparty

Raidolo - 3:1 slotting. It says in the description 3:1 slotting - and I did slot three players to every one player on the other side. Only I'd slotted the wrong way round, so SWATfor had 5 players, Badfor had 15 - a suggestion to give SWATfor the keys to the big guns locker was made and then approved by the local Police Community Support Officer.

As we waited for the inevitable assault, I moved to the upper floor, looking out I hear gun fire and spot the muzzle flash, so I fire, which then got the attention of everyone in SWATfor and using the heavier rifles were able to take me out from further out.

audiox
Host

Re: [Tue] 03 March 2015 (Wrong way round)

Post by audiox »

If anybody asks why we spent the tuesday prior being shot at in the forest, i think this session gave the answer.
Spoiler
Because its painful to get shot whilst running downhill into the forest. And also, because hilltops are just as death-trappy.

:hist101: