[Tue] 10 Mar 2015 (Next time bring napalm)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 10 Mar 2015 (Next time bring napalm)

Post by audiox »

Thanks to the brave 25 comrades that came along.

Tonight we played :
After-party Great showing guys, amazingly enough we managed to both get away with the truck and blow up the convoy! Yay us! :hist101:

Please tell us your stories, show us your videos and photos, and all of that jazz below

Cookieh

Re: [Tue] 10 Mar 15 (Next time bring napalm)

Post by Cookieh »

Got in quite late because i just got off work, and was only able to play 310 Kavala and be on the after-party. But playing the kavala mission was real fun being a squad leader for the first time. My whole squad and half of bravo 2 got killed to a .50 cal trying to clear some houses. :siiigh:
so we had to leave out AT behind because it was stuck inside a building where we couldn't go. The AT would have been really good to have towards the end of the missing when the convoy came around, so most of the team ended up dead to armored cars...

But the night was really fun and I can't wait for sunday!
Thanks to audio for hosting and getting some nice missions along.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

I just looked through the videos, and upon inspection, we ran two missions that both clocked 60+ minutes in-game. So then you add briefing to that and you get yourself some really, really, reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally long missions!

One of those in a session is good fun, two became, to me at least, a bit on the harsh side. I had really good fun leading Bravo in both, but i hope nobody were on the receiving end of early deaths in both missions, as that would be really, really harsh amounts of waiting to deal with!

So for next session we'll run all missions that lead us all to our deaths in the first ten minutes or so! :hist101:

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

audiox wrote: So for next session we'll run all missions that lead us all to our deaths in the first ten minutes or so! :hist101:
So Gatorraid?
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

:laugh:

Gatorraid night would be awesome. Taking signups!

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Signing up for the CO on that one, then :P
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

My sudden unexpected promotion to command (of 8 people, but it counts) in Altian healthcare actually got us in and out again... with some good initiative on the part of my squadmates, but I'm claiming it
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

I lasted a whole 7 minutes in the first game, quite the wait after.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

That reppy, is why the party will start selling knitting kits in our new webshop!

Thanks for sticking around for mission two!

Eggman202

Post by Eggman202 »

So, Healthcare. I was an AT Rifleman in Bravo Squad. Alpha got wiped pretty early on, and we proceeded on a long sneaky sneaky route around the back of the base. A bit of shooting and dying later, one of the folks got the med truck and floored it. We attempted to enter, but me and the remnants leader got downed as we climbed in. This left us sitting there with no action menu, and now way out apart from force ejecting with V. When we did this, we found firearms restored but we were unable to be revived. Thus we laid down a glorious last stand fire barrage as the last of our blood bled out of us, "covering" the truck driver from the non-existent hostiles and generally looking awesome.

310 to convoy death. I was squad medic under the command of our glorious Audiox. We lost most of a fireteam fairly sharpish to a vehicle mounted HMG, and proceeded through a few contacts to the road of doom. We helped clear said road (where a certain fireteam leader just would not hold still for medical treatment) and then hid in a building site while the explosives guys did their thing. Since the convoy was declared to be led at least by a few armoured vehicles, we elected to stay inside for the first few explosions. Then almost everyone died. Left with me and one Auto gunner from our squad, we hid from the explosions some more. A message then appeared saying success, and now we should fall back. As it was fairly quiet, we decided to leg it out from our building and head back North to the deploy zone. I went first. As the gunner behind me yelled "F*** THAT" and turned around, I found a big friendly IFV hiding behind a fence near our building. It was so friendly, it gave me some bullets for free! At high speed.

All in, another enjoyable night, thanks folks.