[Sun] 07 Feb 2016 (Geoffrey)

How we died (in the future)
blip2
Host

[Sun] 07 Feb 2016 (Geoffrey)

Post by blip2 »

This evening 24 of us turned out to fight the good fight. We started of with a run of the classic, Buzzard. The briefing was indeed shorter than the mission however it ended typically with the jet having an explosive shindig on the runway with a Strider wreck. A successful run of HSLD was followed with Fuel Charges where drakChozo held his own against most of a fire team who decided to invade his barracks... To Arms was slightly less successful somehow the truck got back (if not into) the garage.

Missions played today:
  • Buzzard
  • HSLD
  • Fuel Charges
  • To Arms
  • Shipping Problems (after-party)
  • Helicopters (after-party)
For those that missed it the Folk ARPS Year In Review 2015, by Comrades Sparks with help from Fer and Ralian. Thanks to everyone who recorded their funny memorable pants-wettingly-exciting moments in 2015. Please continue posting your videos in AARs/below.

The donation drive for our server renewal is in full swing, we only have a little over a month to gather the funds for a year's worth of hosting services. It isn't cheap, but your donations will help us keep going for another full year. Just think how many hours of enjoyment you are getting from FA in a year. If only you held back on one game purchase and donated the money to our server renewal, we could go for another year. Otherwise, it might be game over for all of us.

Link for the donation thread: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2002

As always post your comments, screenshots, videos and war stories here. It's a great way letting everyone else know what happened with you.

Finally, some recommended reading for all comrades, new and old:

darkChozo
Host

Re: [Sun] 07 Feb 2016 (Geoffrey)

Post by darkChozo »

intel64gamer

Post by intel64gamer »

Fuel Charges was called really early. I had just started killing people at that point...

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Short vid from me this time, didnt stick around long as I had stuff to do.

blip2
Host

Post by blip2 »

intel64gamer wrote:Fuel Charges was called really early. I had just started killing people at that point...
Yeh but there were only two people left alive, one of them was at the garage :P

Freyja
Host

Post by Freyja »

And now a short aside to acknowledge Mabbot's looted hat.

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

I have to admit, that's a pretty spiffy hat.
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

not cool that the defenders had explosives too. I saw it on the ground and wondered what it was doing out. Did one of our guys drop it when they died? Then I see darkChozo's head pop out of a door and BOOM!