[Sun] 14 Feb 2016 (Reverse Backflip Vehicular Manslaughter)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 14 Feb 2016 (Reverse Backflip Vehicular Manslaughter)

Post by Freyja »

As always a million thanks to the 29 willing participants of the bi-weekly Altis Meatgrinder Appreciation Festival, hope to see you next time!

Runlist: Thanks for the good times and remember if you think our shenanigans should continue 12 months into the future you could always help us out at the server fundraiser! We promise all funds will be directed towards the maintenance and upkeep of the server now that the court cases against Tigershark have been settled.

If you feel up to it, why not show up to the newly resumed Arma workshops, hosted by our very own Audiox. There will be advice on how to become a better future combat person, and what "chalk" and "northern bounding manouvers" mean (probably).

Last and actually also least we're adopting Tanoa in the far away space-year of a week after its official release. So get saving a unit of currency a week today, and you'll be able to join us in our jungle fun-time, come (whatever the release date is (plus 7 or so days)).

Good bajs!

intel64gamer

Re: [Sun] 14 Feb 2016 (Reverse Backflip Vehicular Manslaught

Post by intel64gamer »

Netkev wrote: Runlist:
Upward Mobility [Co-op]
Comrade Madrak apparantly has some issues with the nice fences on Altis...

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Volunteered to lead the charge, was sole member of CSAT to die. Good times. :laugh:

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

I like how you kinda anti-predicted your death in hexagoners audiox. " two days to the retirement" "Just a routine charge on a bunker".

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

Last edited by madrak_the_red on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

That's the second time a fupping parachute's killed me in Assault and Battery. This time, I popped it at 200 all conservative-like, drifted slowly down, flared to land, touched down soft as a feather on a baby's bottom in a particularly suspect advert for toilet paper, and then WHAM the cloth fell on my head with the force of a ton of bricks and killed me because Arma.

Gah.

Between that and being shot in the head from below the helo in Upward Mobility (I'll leave you do your own "back and to the left" moment on that ballistic trajectory analysis), things were... a little frustrating at times.

Plus, somehow I shot Jakob in the toe and killed him. Which I need to check the tape on because that made NO sense whatsoever.

Also, thanks to Bravo and Charlie squads for friendly-firing the reinforcing MMG team riding to the rescue at high speed in their hunter after a previous life spent dodging RPGs in a tin box that got used as target practice by an Orca with ATGMs :D :P
"It's coming right at us!" BLAM "Intel, why are you slouching in your seat? Ah, shit."
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

Okay, okay. I'm willing to accept responsibility as a team leader if my men lose. It's just part of the job, especially when commanding is something you enjoy, but aren't necessarily very "good" at, like in my case. I mean, a bad commander with good men can suffer an alarming amount of losses when more effective leading could have led to a victory.

But if my men can only manage to kill ONE of their targets before they get SMEARED ALL OVER THE FLOOR, then there's NOT MUCH I CAN DO!

Or at least that's the way I see it, tell me what I did wrong. :argh:

Also no videos this week for a variety of reasons. Fuck this luck.
There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hexagoners? I think one of your fireteams crested right in front of A2 200m away while we were all in cover with bipods for the ARs and a 40mm UGL dialled into their location. Sheer bad luck...

JafaCake17

Post by JafaCake17 »

Sparks wrote:
Plus, somehow I shot Jakob in the toe and killed him. Which I need to check the tape on because that made NO sense whatsoever.
Honestly I'm not sure what happened either, I've got footage but it's not clear at all.

I did however get a good view of the thrilling battle between our CAS and the enemy Orca

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Wait, we had CAS?
What?
Were they asleep until after all the IFVs were toasty?