[Sun] 28 Feb 2016 (Mechanized Batalli-oh no)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 28 Feb 2016 (Mechanized Batalli-oh no)

Post by Freyja »

As always I am glad that 32 of you decided to come join us on our misadventures. And thanks for your patience (except for AJAX) as Kas learned the ropes of a mission with Way Too Many moving parts, I am sure we all learned a valuable lesson in logistics today (that it's hard).

Runlist: Thank you for the good times and remember if you think our shenanigans should continue 12 months into the future you could always help us out at the server fundraiser! We promise all funds will be directed towards the maintenance and upkeep of the server now that 6 countries recognize our sovereignty.

If you feel up to it, why not show up to the newly resumed Arma workshops, hosted by our very own Audiox. There will be advice on how to become a better future combat person, and what "dear god help I am dying" and "thunder run" means (probably).

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Last and probably also least we're adopting Tanoa in the far away space-year of a week after its official release. So get saving a British Pound Sterling every week from today, and you'll be able to join us in our jungle fun-time come (whatever the release date is (plus 7 or so days)).

8-) <- This smiley is actually called "Cool", what is up with that.

intel64gamer

Re: [Sun] 28 Feb 2016 (Mechanized Batalli-oh no)

Post by intel64gamer »

Fun was had during Powerlines. Almost fell out of my chair because of laughter...

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

I definitely learned a lot on that mission, i hope to be the best CO i can :)

Davanseth

Post by Davanseth »

First time with the party and it was a blast!
Thank you all, see you soon.

ZeCatnip

Post by ZeCatnip »

Davanseth wrote:First time with the party and it was a blast!
Thank you all, see you soon.

That was a very fun mission, didn't realize we all went down quite that much though.