[Sun] 06 Mar 2016 (Mission disfunction)

How we died (in the future)
Pooter
Host

[Sun] 06 Mar 2016 (Mission disfunction)

Post by Pooter »

A stupendous 34 comrades turned out for this morning's insanity, and for my first session as host! As always, thanks to everyone who showed up for a night of script problems and dubious successes.

Runlist: If you would like to see the fun times keep rolling on, then consider contributing to our Server Fundraiser so that we may keep the tubes fat and flowing.

If you are curious, wish to improve your game or frankly felt a bit overwhelmed the consider going along to comrade Audiox's workshops, running on Sundays from 1830 GMT before the main session. Learn tactics, talking and secrets of the metaverse teamwork.

Last announcement is that we are adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release. So if you wish to join us in jungle adventures in June 2016, make sure to stock up on APEX expansions.

Good hunting out there comrades.

shado

Re: [Sun] 06 March 2016 (Mission disfunction)

Post by shado »

One of the funniest landings ever:

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

'This doesn't concern you, please leave'

TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Fun session. I got to watch Shado shoot a dead guy through a down, but alive Kefirz. Then I got to shoot a friendly science Mabbott. Who knew a SMG would rip through an jumpsuit so efficiently? Sorry Mabbott!

darkChozo
Host

Post by darkChozo »