[Sun] 05 Jun 2016 (Flipped IFVs)

How we died (in the future)
Pooter
Host

[Sun] 05 Jun 2016 (Flipped IFVs)

Post by Pooter »

28 glorious comrades joined us today, in a session where the NATO learned how to drive from a maniac and we managed to kill our CO with an enemy helicopter.
  • Corporate Synergy
  • Mout Rushmore
  • Tea Time
  • Hexagoners
  • After party!
  • Target practice
  • Infection
We stared out the night getting slaughtered after we tipped off NATO slightly too early in Corporate Synergy, followed by us slaughtering the NATO in Mout Rushmore. We then moved onto Tea Time where despite the lack of a pre-landing bombardment we managed to push inland. Until 7 enemy IFVs showed up one by one and removed us. We barely managed to retreat, thanks to Netkev's glorious retrieval of a landing boat (I'm sure someone caught it on video).
We rounded out the night by continuing Mabbot's 8 run streak of winning at Hexagoners.

madrak_the_red
Host

Re: [Sun] 05 Jun 2016 (Flipped IFVs)

Post by madrak_the_red »

Alpha's last stand house, featuring two of the fifty thousand IFVs and my dead body just outside the front door.

Not pictured: the platoon's worth of dead ei to the south east, GeEom's sadly crashed helicopter, or the inexplicably flipped enemy IFV.
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Costno
Host

Post by Costno »

I really enjoyed tea time. The best part was either Ferrard ordering the destruction of not one but two MH-6s which crashed within 50 meters of Alpha each time, or listening to Madrak say "I'm gonna run try to get the rocket launcher out there" and then the immediate "BoomBoomBoomBoomBoom" of an IFV gmg.

zitron

Post by zitron »

ZeCatnip

Post by ZeCatnip »

Tea Time was ridiculously fun. While the missions that go smoothly are great, there's something enjoyable about it when things all fall apart. I may or may not be responsible for those helo's dropping on to Alpha. See, I found an AA launcher, and I do ever so like explosions.