Main Session:
  • Crateresistance
  • Bay
  • HSLD
  • Weekend Warriors
  • Overrun
Afterparty
  • HELICOPTERS
A glorious 39 comrades dashed themselves into bloody bits against the impenetrable walls of chaos as we spread across Altis like an infection! First, a more mobile and more numerous CSAT overwhelmed FIA's beleaguered Crateresistance on some truly ridiculous and open terrain. Then the 3rd Brigade arrived (yet again) on a Bay on the north Altis coast only to be blown to bits by machine-guns and GMGs out of the fog. Feeling insufficiently oper8tor, we soared into an HSLD operation, where one helo was skeet-shot out of the sky by a CSAT expert marksman who was wandering far outside his assigned zone of advisory duties - then the lone survivor of Alpha 1 was rescued through the daring exploits of a brave, brave helicopter pilot. On a remote mountaintop radio station across the island, a smattering of Weekend Warriors had their BBQ rudely interrupted by a swarm of rebel scum, and then since we hadn't gotten our fill of dying yet, we woke up on the outskirts of Frini and were rapidly Overrun by far superior numbers and firepower.

Thank you to everyone who turned up for today's session! As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

:clint: ~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

AJAX
Host

Re: [Sun] 19 Jun 2016 (Be A King)

Post by AJAX »

All Hail King Sam!
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... olor=black
His reign was short lived... Soooo sad. :siiigh:

The HSLD mission was a bit crazy. I just hope that someone got footage of Bravo 1 in TH3. Shit hit the fan upon arrival before we could even touch down our pilot was shot and incapacitated. A brave comrade sitting copilot took controls and brought us in for a safe landing to heal our pilot and the rest of the other survivors. We get patched up and take off with half our team to help complete the mission. As we land at the AO under fire and we get the all clear on enemy contacts that needed to be taken out have been iced. So our bird is filled up with the remaining guys in Bravo 2 and the full heli takes off just as another bird lands to give me a ride out. That's not where it was even crazy... As we RTB we hear that Alpha has guys bleeding out and still alive at the north end of town with EI close on them. Geom I believe takes Superman's cape and fly's in and lands at the downed comrades and manages to patch up at least one guy, maybe more, and get them airborne and out to safety. I watched all of it go down via map markers and it was AMAZING!!! :dance:

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

That was me in HSLD getting saved by GeEom! It was super exciting to live through. I killed a number of guys trying to get Zitron and another comrade back up. Unfortunately we all ended up going down and the others bled out before rescue.

Sorry if I bored people in Overrun. That's my 4th or 5th time making it to the end. Cowardice is one of my primary strengths. :D