We played :
  • Castle Crashers
  • No Rest For the Wicked
  • Cratesistance
  • Outpost Victor
Afterparty :
  • Shipping Problems
  • Salt Riders
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Kasmeister

Re: [Tue] 21 Jun 2016 (2 in 1 and 1 in 2)

Post by Kasmeister »

Castle Crashers:

I was the ASL for this one, the mission was going pretty well with almost no casualties until we went into the town in target 4. Then we were slaughtered by an IFV. The problem was that we had only two PCML missles. One was used before and the second hit low on the IFV and only destroyed two wheels and possibly damaged the IFV, but not enough for the crew to disembark. Overall the mission was fun though, with the stealthy takedowns and very smooth playthrough up until target 4.

No Rest For the Wicked:

As the CO i made a quick simple plan in which we were supposed to make a quick run for the intel in the barracks and then take down the trucks one by one. It didn't go as planned, we already had quite a few casualties entering the barracks complex and after clearing all of it there was only 6 of us left, scattered in diffrent groups. And the worst thing was that we didn't find the intel at all. We destroyed a single truck and then two IFVs came in completely destroying us. Mission failure, although everyone ended up with some impressive killcounts.

Cratesistance:

I think this was the most interesting mission of the session, because FIA had only a single fireteam of people to defend against about twice as many soldiers. We separated our fireteam into two groups, one was set up on the hill north-west from the cache 3 and the other was hidden around the cache 3. I was in the second one.
Shortly after the mission started the first group got attacked from behind and all killed except for strumpie who repelled the attack and killed every single one of them except one. I decided to move up the hill in order to have two pairs of people instead of one group of 3 and 1 lone wolf.
Unfortunately Strumpie got killed just before i got to his position. I avenged him and then set up an overwatch over the cache 2 and partly cache 1. I also stole a katiba from the guy who killed Strumpie. Meanwhile our enemies were fighting the AI on caches 1 and 2. I took some shots and managed to stay hidden, mostly because of the supressed katiba and reloading before the tracers in the mag came up.
Now at this point the attackers were getting very confident. They weren't trying to stay stealthy, not even looking for cover. If we had like two more people with a few magazines on my position we could finish the mission easily. But we didn't. Our plan was to have Shado and 26k hidden on top of cache 3 and me on top of the hill as recon/overwatch and wait for the enemies to get closer. They did. In fact they even drove the strider down to the cache 3 and disembarked for some reason. 26k managed to confiscate the strider, drive it to the hill i was on and spot enemies for us. We shot the last two remaining enemies who tried coming down the hill with no cover at all and won the mission against all odds.

Outpost Viktor:

I don't really have much to say about this mission, i died early as the AR in i think A1, after we seized the outpost. Two panthers rolled in and completely destroyed me as i was trying to pick up a RPG launcher from one of the bodies.