[Tue] 12 July (On the Green)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 12 July (On the Green)

Post by audiox »

Tonight a peak 22 of us enjoyed the new green to the extreem.
We played :
  • Into The Woods
  • Sandwiched
  • Cratesistance
  • Anvil
  • Routine - LEISURE ISLAND, LEISURE LIFE!
  • Hotel Pefkas
Afterparty :
  • Jolly Green Hell
  • PLANES
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Kasmeister

Re: [Tue] 12 July (On the Green)

Post by Kasmeister »

Into The Woods: AR in A2 under SuicideKing, went pretty smooth, not many casualties. One rogue AI tried insurance claim on me so i ran him over. Also cleared some buildings with my machinegun. Good warm up mission.

Sandwiched: Was very glad to see this mission played again, especially because it was played once and since then i've updated it 3 times. The mission was completely diffrent now, but not played for months. Also had a lot of fun playing this one (i do in every mission with FA though ;))

Cratesistance: CSAT suprised us by cheating :cop: and killed almost all of us early on. Only me and Sam survived. Sam concealed himself in some bushes near cache 2, intending to suprise CSAT and pop a couple of them, i went off to the south in order to catch our enemies off guard and flank them. My plan kinda failed since i wasnt the one who fired the first shot. I injured two men who injured me in return. Few minutes later some more CSAT guys come over and revive me (they were winning), and i, full of gratitude, shot them all.

shado

Post by shado »

[REDACTED]
Last edited by shado on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

estel

Post by estel »

That run of Routine was possibly one of the very best missions I have ever played.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Yeah we really outdid ourselves on that one. Now you can relive it too!

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Sandwiched was a ton of fun. I should have recorded the session, but I was pretty tense when entering the red square. Gunfights breaking out all around me, fantastic. And of course the panic stricken hiding from the Marid.

Accidentally shot Strumpie in a lapse of IFF.

EDIT: Whoever played that music at the end of Into the Woods (usually is Boberro) - that was freaking amazing!
Last edited by SuicideKing on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Delta02Cat

Post by Delta02Cat »

I have to say, Jolly Green Hell was just epic and very intense! :D
Im looking forward to our next sessions!