[Tue] 26 Jul 2016 (Rappaling)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 26 Jul 2016 (Rappaling)

Post by audiox »

Tonight a peak 24 of us got to enjoy something old, something new, something borrowed, something boom bang whooosh aaaaaaagh.

We played :
  • Rebel Alliance Pt. 1
  • Uphill From Here
  • Cratesistance Tanoa
  • Gendar Marines
  • HSLD IV Dude Where's My Frames Edition
  • HSLD III
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Costno
Host

Re: [Tue] 26 Jul 2016 (Rappaling)

Post by Costno »

Rebel Alliance
I didn't last long in this, because we came into contact with a technical. I told my fireteam "Alright, everyone stay low and don't try to move until we deal with this" and then I promptly ran across a field to try to link up with other people in my team. :commissar:

Uphill From Here
Also didn't last too long, but I really enjoyed driving to the beach and seeing bunkers right where we were landing. My whole team made it off the beach but in the chaos that followed on that hill I was killed. (Lets not name any names)

Cratesistance Tanoa

Gendar Marines

Please send feedback for this, I'm strongly considering just giving everyone rifles from the start because the mission simply cannot be concluded with SMGs alone.

HSLD IV
I really enjoyed this slide show presentation. I was TH2 and was carrying A2 to the target town. Flying in to their LZ I was getting 4 frames, and since they were fast roping and I simply would not be able to control the helicopter at that frame rate, I must confess that I used auto hover :o. Anyways, I told everyone to fast rope, then heard "User left your channel" "User left your channel" "User left your channel" "User left your channel" "User left your channel," after which I asked "anyone still alive or on board?" No answer. Silence, so much silence....

HSLD III
It was nice to get stomped after so many successful missions earlier in the night.