[Tue] 30 Aug 2016 (Rise of the machine)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 30 Aug 2016 (Rise of the machine)

Post by Aqarius »

...in which 18 brave comrades came together to witness the rise of our new and powerful server. And watch four badly disguised Terminators duke it out with half of AAF for almost an hour and a half. Well, 3 Terminators and Sam, anyway.
  • Idiots
  • Going To Ioanina
  • Last Resort
  • Gendarm-marines
With tonight successfully adequatly under our belt, the Party is proud to be officially movin to a new, Germany-and-Linux based future. Shiny and chrome.

As usual, if you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

Like all servers, the new and (self)improved K-19-IV needs vodka to fuel it's data stores. To that end, I point out enterprising young comrades towards the Party Booze Fund our server financing thread.
[/allegedly]

boberro

Re: [Tue] 30 August 2016 (Rise of the machine)

Post by boberro »

CLASSIFIED: BBC reporters secret mission
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

laverniusregalis

Post by laverniusregalis »

Exhibit A
Exhibit B

Good job Sam
Last edited by laverniusregalis on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

boberro wrote:Image
That Zubr got me 4 kills :D

Going To Ioanina
I think this one will be remembered for a while by all of us, for 2 different reasons. I think was the last guy to die (damn AI and their spooky headshots) before the 3 Terminators and Sam spent the next 30 minutes slowly pushing up and clearing many squads of infantry.
This thread will now fill with pictures (and hopefully a video) of Sam's "incident".

Last Resort
A1 (I think) was doing fine, and survived the initial assault onto the high ground. Then Netkev told us to stop being so cautious; shortly afterwards, three of us died. We then decided to steal the enemy technicals that were just rolling up, although this did require killing the drivers, which I'm 90% sure caused me to be FF'd in the crossfire.

Gendar-marines
After complaining about the lack of a rifle for the first half of the mission, I found one then decided it was far more operator to use a Zubr instead (see top of post).

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

I'll have a video up of Going to Ioania soonish from my perspective, its going to take a fair bit of editing for the best bits.
Yes, I caught Sams "accident".

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

There ya go