[Sun] 02 Oct 2016 (A Change in Leadership)

How we died (in the future)
Mabbott
Host

[Sun] 02 Oct 2016 (A Change in Leadership)

Post by Mabbott »

A lovely 26 comrades showed up to this session of classic Wolfenswan death.

Missions
  • Hillside View
  • Vive la Resistance
  • Gator Raid
  • Hexagoners
Did you notice that some vehicles/players had amazing FA Tractors on them? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours now!

If you want to sign up for a lovely FA workshop hosted by AudioX take a gander at this thread here
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

Gaia

Re: [Sun] 2 Oct 2016 (A Change in Leadership)

Post by Gaia »

I can't believe we almost beat Gator Raid

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

You weren't even there... :commissar:
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry »

OMG! You wont believe what happend in this mission
Mission: Vive la Resistance
Role: Meat bag
TL;DR: We got a little fucked up yo!

I applaud the bravery of our commander for starting the mission without need for a plan.
Once dropped in, Netkev waisted no time commanding troops to do his bidding; despite the fact he was in the wrong coms channel. Such bravery.

I was in Bravo with Mat salade as FTL. After some initial, tactical 360's and weaving in and out of each other we switched coms to see where our BOF was. Drink Coke Cola, Enjoy life.
On top of the hill, by the church we lay down and, for the next 5-10mins, ensured the grass had been cut at equal length.

Many of our brothers died at this point and the call was made to pull back to the town. As we did, things were all ready at 11 soon turned to 11.5. Something was shooting big boom booms and it all went to shit. Luckly, we had a recently experimented upon individual with precognitive abilities who told us a mortor bombardment was inbound and we should all take cover in the buildings. We took the opportunity to ensure the floor tiles were evenly spread and level. They were.

Things escalated further. Nothing drives as smooth as the new Ford mondeo, get one today. Eventually, we all died for the greater good.

Mission: Gator raid
Role: FTL Meat bag
TL;DR: Casual start; MLG fail ending (not enough quick scoping).

I took the role of A1 FTL thinking that nothing short of the universe ending would take my ASL away from me. (i was wrong, more on this later).

The job was to get to point B as quick as possible. I earn $58 an hour, PM to find out more. Lesser Laxer Lexer was my choice of point man because his name came under mine in that list thing....Tac UI.

Confirming with command we used "tactical gallop". It was elegant and beautiful and frankly the only thing missing would be some bells tied to our ankles. evaluation note:DirtyHarry reported, under investigation

We engaged in a number of casual targets. They couldn't hit shit. Lexxer Lexxxer Lexer died.

Finally, with heavy breathing we reach our Apex (Atlis). The helicopter was already in the air (oh noes!).
Zitron was AT. I could see, the focus. The determination. He missed.
The mission ended with some stellar performance from myself to the point that Mabbott felt he should take over to ensure the mission was not completed too easily. We failed. I went to bed.
Professional Try-hard.

Costno
Host

Post by Costno »

The helicopter was already in the air (oh noes!).
Zitron was AT. I could see, the focus. The determination. He missed.
To be fair to Zitron, I had taken the first shot without a proper range call from someone with a range finder. I aimed for 300m. It practically scraped the bottom of the helicopter. So I shouted "Slightly more than 300 meters I think!" and "Try like 350." 50 meters was a lot to add to my estimate considering how close I came :p. So Zitron's flew just slightly above the helicopter.

zitron

Post by zitron »

The range was fine, but it was still moving slightly. It would have hit if it was stationary.

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

I was going to post this earlier, but man-flu struck.
Gator Raid
The helo took probably around a hundred 6.5mm rounds to its main rotor from me alone, despite this it continued to terrorise us. Some of us were terrorised more than others, some of us were terrorised with 30mm caseless ammunition to the face. I, unfortunately, was not lucky enough to be quickly and painlessly dispatched, and was instead ordered into a banzai charge down a hill along with my remaining comrades. I blindly obeyed of course. Then as the remaining lead elements died, I sat and cried in a bunker for a minute, then unloaded an entire 200 round box in the general direction of the enemy, then, as the last remaining unit, charged at the enemy with my pistol out.

Hexagoners
Mabbott's win streak continued was not ended. It turns out that the mission has been broken this whole time working as intended. We also avenged Harambe's death.

HSLD