[Sun] 13 Nov 2016 (Island Hopping)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Sun] 13 Nov 2016 (Island Hopping)

Post by Aqarius »

Tonight, 23 brave volunteers got to die fight with us the best of the best against strange naked dudes enemies of the revolution! Anyone claiming differently is a counterrevolutionary agent and is to be reported to the proper authorities.

We played :
  • Force_Recon
  • Thalassophobia
  • Thunder Road
  • From Russia With love
    Afterparty :
  • Ferals
  • Pentagoners
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.
[/allegedly]

DirtyHarry

Re: [Sun] 14 november 2016 (Island Hopping)

Post by DirtyHarry »

Mission:Thalassophobia
Role: Dr.Betty
TL;DR: Not so friendly fire; I have a PHD.

Pooter took charge of this one and by take charge I mean; he literally charged the enemy as CO.

As his Medic raised the concern that I would be second in command but this was laughed away through blood sweat and tears of our enemies. (Some friendly).
The plan with this mission is to clear multiple islands. Pooter being Pooter decided we would tackle the challenge in an anti-clockwise fashion (disgusting).

Alpha team and bravo began our assault with the basic idea of each team clearing their side of the island and moving pretty much parallel to each other to avoid friendly fire.
Bravo decided that it would be better to instead advance then turn back on to alpha causing all sorts of grief and knicker twisting.

Regrouping (literally as some fire teams were down to 2 people) we boarded the boats and advanced to the next island. We had to take two trips and our Uber driver Netkev received a poor review for tardiness. (Plus, blood. everywhere).

As second wave I expected a welcome comity but they were all but dead. An enemy boat came to greet us and unleashed all hell with its explosive grenade launcher.

Indecisiveness my old friend washed over me as I took command showing my PHD certificate as proof of competentness. (printed at home). My focus was taking out the boat.

My idea was simple. jump in the dinghy with <insert name> go back to our gunboat and take it out.
The plan was sound. The team was ready. My mind was ready. My body was ready. I got in the dinghy. "ah, wrong position" *switch to another*. death by voodoo.

Yep. dead. Don't know why. Just evacuated my bowels in the shallow waters and that was that.

Some cool snaps.

Professional Try-hard.

Boarnoah

Re: [Sun] 14 november 2016 (Island Hopping)

Post by Boarnoah »

Force Recon
A1 R
I got to take Reppy's lmg since he and somehow Geeom (our ASL) managed to die very early on. In their defence Alpha didn't expect to meet an entire enemy squad that close up from our flanks.

darkChozo did his best to bring out the Generation Kill vibes by driving us right through an enemy checkpoint in unarmoured prowlers (we all lived through that somehow).