[Sun] 05 Nov 2017 (The New Game Experience)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 05 Nov 2017 (The New Game Experience)

Post by Freyja »

Thus the 18 people whom Star in our adventures, continued our numerous endless Wars with all life in the Galaxies. And with that another week of our human lives comes to a close. I'd like to thank everyone that showed up today as we got shot a lot of Stern Amusment(tm) out of our enemies and friends alike.

Runlist: Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

As well as that there is of course our good friend theR3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows if you've been bad or if you've been nice. The recordings themselves are really freaking neat-o and demonstrate just how easy it is not to see someone wearing camouflage.

There is also the permanently existent Leadership Programme which is just a fancy way of saying that if you want to, you can contact one of the hosts so we can enable one of your fun ideas. That is, as long as your idea of fun is leading a particular mission in a particular way.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your tank then you can sign up on the squad tag whotsit today! It's totally free!

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Sun] 05 Nov 2017 (The New Game Experience)

Post by NikkoJT »

Over The Hills And Far Away (LSV1 Gunner)

Our armed Prowler went through 300 rounds rapid, so we spent the rest of the mission as Netkev's Taxi & Valeting Service, parking Prowlers in barns exactly where our SL wanted them.

Rainbow Bridge (A2 AR)

Despite a withering assault from the dark forces of Miscommunication and Uncoordination, we managed to extract the IDAP aid workers...and some of our troops as well! Not all of them, though. And no one seems to know what happened to the other Prowler...

Reveille (A1 Rifleman)

DirtyHarry was in command of my fireteam, but he immediately exploded, so I recovered his GL and shot mans for Ciaran instead.
Rumour has it we were actually issued with an IFV which saved many some lives, but since an Ifrit with an HMG ate me and 80% of my fireteam mere minutes later, I will never know if that's true.

Lonesome Road (Medic)

Many good soldiers died in this mission. Not me and Netkev though, because we had a Bulletproof Vehicle™ which we sat in all mission. It had a thermal camera with a laser designator, which I used to confuse the shit out of our tank's gunner. Sorry!*

*I'm not sorry
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

Spyritdragon

Post by Spyritdragon »

I like Nikko's feedback format so I am stealing it.
Shamelessly.

Over The Hills And Far Away

Absent :c

Rainbow Bridge (BLUFOR Radioman)

Mastered the art of obliviously-sitting-in-a-car-looking-at-a-map while people milled around me trying to prevent my face from getting shot with bulletos. Led everyone to a temple to pray for victory, found a bunch of bushmen. Then someone decided a radioman was no longer necessary and I was summarily executed.

Maybe I took too much space in the car... I will try to be slimmer next time :c

Reveille (A2 AT rifleman)

Crawled around corners and cleared rooms that had already been cleared a lot. Then a fancy car showed up and I hid inside until I got out. Then I walked around until I got shot so I hid in the car again and we won! Mostly.

Lonesome Road (Tank commander)

I told Netkev that I wondered why we never did any tank missions. Sugar daddy Netkev then gave me a tank.
It was a fun tank c:
We had thermals - I gave faulty intelligence, using the thermals! Extra credit to person who shone a target pointer at a bunker.
Then the thermals broke so we just sat on a ridge and shot people. We got shot by AT missiles but luckily someone had a spare tank tread in their pockets so we were able to drive past all the other dudes shooting us and get home.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Over The Hills And Far Away
A1 "AR"

I got into the prowler, and noticed my "AR" is more of an "R". Oh well.We loosely followed Ajax, acting as a screening force/recon by getting shot at for A2. Some very nice, confusing firefights. I like Malden.
[/allegedly]