[Tue] 28 Nov 2017 (Pilot Episode)

How we died (in the future)
Lexer
Host

[Tue] 28 Nov 2017 (Pilot Episode)

Post by Lexer »

Thank you to the 17 comrades that came along to tonight's slightly rocky (hopefully) fun activities. These featured as flying into a compound at high speed (and then deciding to stay as we had no way out liked it that much); jumping out the back of a helicopter and vandalising a power station (don't tell me you've never done that before); trying to invent a language consisting of smoke grenades and laser pointers (there might have also been some drones being exploded or something); checking our corners (really hard) and rushing the objective; having a "pedestrian" time while the pilot failed to do the job of two people; and, finally, dealing with some rowdy neighbours.

Missions: Be sure to check out the R3 Mission Replay System where all of tonights missions have been faithfully recorded, and can be relived over-and-over again for years to come.

Also leave any feedback for our wonderful mission makers in the appropriate forum thread, or #mission_feedback on DIscord.

Notice some people had fancy Folk ARPS badges on their arms and vehicles. Get yours today! Also talk to a host today to get one on TS as well!
Ask and you shall receive

stonie

Re: [Tue] 28 Nov 2017 (Pilot Episode)

Post by stonie »

Hot Fuzz

Something from somewhere killed me. So this video is mostly me spectating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXhbyPMcDM
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021