[Sun] 29 July 2018 (Delivering Truck)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 29 July 2018 (Delivering Truck)

Post by Freyja »

And then in a move of flagrant disregard for established norms, Netkev proceeded to host a session in which he exclusively ran missions in which we used AK-12 and AKMs. Thanks to the 19 riflefolk that showed up and helped us all make history.*

I can't believe the truck in Basilisk Part II could carry 14 or so people all along. Crusty and Lexer died for nothing. What a cruel world we live in.

Runlist:
Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

As well as that there is of course our good friend The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows if you've been bad or if you've been nice. The recordings themselves are really freaking neat-o and demonstrate just how easy it is not to see someone behind bushes.

There is also the unending Leadership Programme which is your way in for trying out commanding a mission in a pre-planned way. If you think you have what it takes to lead us to victory, but would like a bit more time to plan, as well as the ability to ask people for advice, This is it.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your tank then you can sign up on the squad tag whotsit today! It's totally free! Probably!

*The party reserves the right to expunge any and all activities performed during the "session" without prior notification or consultation.

madrak_the_red
Host

Re: [Sun] 29 July 2018 (Delivering Truck)

Post by madrak_the_red »

Netkev: You booted my stupid ass out of the moving vehicle crushing me with the car as it continued

10/10 mission lads
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Don't honk at the IFV, kids. It gets mad.

crustycuffs

Post by crustycuffs »

Netkev wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:05 pm
I can't believe the truck in Basilisk Part II could carry 14 or so people all along. Crusty and Lexer died for nothing. What a cruel world we live in.
Always happy to be commisar'd to make space in a transport. Shoot me like I'm one of your local civilians!