[Sun] 09 Sep 2018 (A Moment of Silence for Pickers)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 09 Sep 2018 (A Moment of Silence for Pickers)

Post by Freyja »

That is undoubtedly the hottest landing I've ever done, and the fact that (most) all 18 of us survived the disembark is even more noteworthy. Thank you everyone for showing up, I am going to get some sleep while I still can. Remember to eat healthy and brush your teeth, comrades!

Oh, and of course a huge thank you to all of you that made our donations to the UNHCR possible, this place couldn't run without your support, and some people now have a better chance, as a bonus.

More context available in the news section of the main site.

Runlist:
Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

As well as that there is of course our good friend The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows if you've been bad or if you've been nice. The recordings themselves are really freaking neat-o and demonstrate just how easy it is not to see someone behind bushes.

Lettuce not forget the Leadership Programme which is a way for all of you what want to learn how to CO, but don't want to kill everyone in the process.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your tank then you can sign up on the squad tag today! It's totally free!

Oyst

Re: [Sun] 09 Sep 2018 (A Moment of Silence for Pickers)

Post by Oyst »

Pooter providing some air cover.
https://youtu.be/CF-4-D3MbmA