[Sun] 12 May 2019 (Something New, Something Old)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 12 May 2019 (Something New, Something Old)

Post by Freyja »

Ha ha! I finally went an entire session without anyone resorting to war-crimes! I would like to thank my mom and the 14 other comrades that always believed in me, oh gosh I never though this day would come. I am just so excited to not have to explain to the 'Buro how I managed to lose an entire herd of goats in our freshly colonized lands.

The party remains unstoppable even in the face of countless foes. (Picture by NikkoJT)

Runlist: Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

As well as that there is of course our good friend The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows if you've been bad or if you've been nice. The recordings themselves are really freaking neat-o and demonstrate just how easy it is not to see someone behind bushes.

Lettuce not forget the Leadership Programme which is for everyone that wants to learn how to CO, but don't want to kill everyone in the process.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your IFV then you can sign up on the squad tag today! It's totally free!