[Sun] 14 Jul 2019 ("Inactive" Vehicle)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 14 Jul 2019 ("Inactive" Vehicle)

Post by Freyja »

It's always good to see the 21 of you, If we keep getting numbers like this we might end up slotting combined arms missions! I've always wanted to try Reductio ad Regina with several choppers and support vehicles.

I'm glad we're back to using CC a lot for missions, as it gives a lot of necessary audio downtime for the rifles, now we just need to relearn how to use CC.

Runlist: Image
Remember to read the briefing, kids! I didn't and this one stated our friends were dressed like our enemies! My apologies to Lexer and Nightmare who survived the onslaught of OPFOR only to get destroyed by their own relief force.

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Don't forget The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which knows that I shot your friends, even if I clicked past the end of mission screen too quickly.

Lettuce not forget the Leadership Programme which is for everyone that wants to learn how to CO, and want as few people to die as possible in the process.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your IFV then you can sign up on the squad tag today! It's totally free*!

* It is, actually.