[Tue] 15 Oct (Finding the explosion in the haystack)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 15 Oct (Finding the explosion in the haystack)

Post by audiox »

I'm going to assume we were like 15-ish people who got to play some of the armaz.

Tonight saw us get in early on the framerate killing snowy wastes of Altis, saw the stunning and horribly deadly conclusion to the Red Tigers saga, and had us running through the wheatfields of joy on Livonia whilst Nikko slowly and gently strung his noose around us. Unfortunately the haystack beat him to the killing blow for most of Alpha at least. :laugh:

So we played :
  • A Cold Day XS
  • Red Tigers Part V
  • Flash Fire
  • The Crucible
You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you want a real FA flag all over your real body, click here to learn how to get a real FA t-shirt of your very own. Contributes to server operation as well as your Party status!

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.

Oyst

Re: [Tue] 15 Oct (Finding the explosion in the haystack)

Post by Oyst »