[Sun] 08 March 2020 (Mad with Science)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 08 March 2020 (Mad with Science)

Post by Freyja »

Thus rounds up another weekend of Mad Science with Netkev™, I would like to thank every one of the 17 informed and willing participants for their great work tonight. I think I'm getting the hang of these big old pulleys and levers that Costno has given me, so look forward to missions we might be able to survive in the future!

Shadopic 20200308.jpg
Shadopic 20200308.jpg (81.96 KiB) Viewed 6885 times
Wiezzenger's mad dash is finally ended as his wheels are blown by the combined force of the enemy. Picture courtesy of Shado (Full size)

Runlist:

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Don't forget The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which can show you how many people Costno managed to kill with each bomb.

Lettuce not forget the Leadership Programme which is for anyone that wants to CO with a premade plan, either to optimize or test their mettle.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your IFV then you can sign up on the squad tag today! It's totally free!