[Sun] 7 June 2020 (RIP Tony "Da Cheese" Malden)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Sun] 7 June 2020 (RIP Tony "Da Cheese" Malden)

Post by Costno »

21 comrades paid their respect to the duly departed.

After a quiet service (other than the CSAT guys firing their rifles and flying their helicopters) for the Malden mafia fella, we traveled to Tanoa. First to get killed while dismounting IFVs in a Syndikat village, next to get killed by a bunch of blue dudes in the fog. Finally, a daring few made a remarkable defense of a strategic crossroads.

Runlist: All players, and especially team leaders, are reminded that a new set of informational channels have been added to our Discord in the TTP_FA channel group. Read and learn, comrades.

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

You can review the missions we played tonight to improve your combat effectiveness score, using our R3 Mission Replay System. Remember, the Party is always watching! And so are your friends. From the grave. Where you put them. You monster.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you want a real FA flag all over your real body, click here to learn how to get a real FA t-shirt of your very own. Contributes to server operation as well as your Party status!

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.

stonie

Re: [Sun] 7 June 2020 (RIP Tony "Da Cheese" Malden)

Post by stonie »

A Fine Memorial [Co-op]
That one was fairly short for me. We first went places, I waited on a balcony for EI to get closer and what shot by an EI I didn't notice being that close to my position.

ANZAC Day [Co-op]
I think we did farely well at first, using the houses on Tanoa as cover while clearing the town. Unfortunately, while crossing a street my Arma (and everything) crashed and my AI didn't make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9ITkVY4y0

Property Seizure [Co-op]
That one was scary. We pushed towards our target, but were ultimately attacked from multiple sides with helicopters swarming in. We got pinned down pretty badly in the middle before pushing towards the objective. There also was door that we couldn't open...for reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrQqw6dp3Q

Crossroads [Co-op]
I like this mission due to its nice pacing with the two phases of attacking the objective first, then defending it. Also the amount of EI swarming in appropriately sized. My only issue with it is that the AI basically has to be blind to not see us from a distance?
However, we did a fairly standard approach of attacking from the north-west and cleared the fortifications one-by-one. We then set up our position and waited for IFVs closing in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhVcPSHm60Q
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021