[Sun] 28 Jun 2020 (Long Night of Solace)

How we died (in the future)
NikkoJT
Host

[Sun] 28 Jun 2020 (Long Night of Solace)

Post by NikkoJT »

An mean, green 16 desperate measures came along tonight for an evening of living, dying, and living again.

Today, we were led into a GMG ambush by someone who shall not be named; neatly avoided the terror of infinite AI spawning; got stuck in some intense house-to-house fighting with plentiful reinforcements; and finally blew up a power plant despite someone dropping the keyboard on the floor.

These missions were: All players, and especially team leaders, are reminded that a new set of informational channels have been added to our Discord in the TTP_FA channel group. Read and learn, comrades.

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

You can review the missions we played tonight to improve your combat effectiveness score, using our R3 Mission Replay System. Remember, the Party is always watching! And so are your friends. From the grave. Where you put them. You monster.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you want a real FA flag all over your real body, click here to learn how to get a real FA t-shirt of your very own. Contributes to server operation as well as your Party status!

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

stonie

Re: [Sun] 28 Jun 2020 (Long Night of Solace)

Post by stonie »

Great session as always.

Once More, With Feeling [Co-op]
I reincarnated reinforced twice in this mission. The first time at the barn I got hit out of nowhere. According to R3 i got headshotted by an enemy standing inside the barn while I was standing on the opposite side outside the door. However, there should've been a lot of wall between us.
The first reinforment wave didn't go so well and ultimately I got hit by an enemy outside the building we were taking. (Also sorry Gertr there might have been a small mishap as can be seen @39:41. However, R3 blames Costnos for killing you, so I'm going with that and say that he made me do it)
The second reinforcement went better, or at least we managed to complete mission in time

Another note:
I'm pretty sure the AI is wallhacking, and using an Aimbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasaEWts90M

Operation Trojan [Co-op]
This mission went surprisingly well. Although, we played this mission so often already, thanks to the different approach it took me a long time to recognise which mission we were playing. Instead of taking the direct approach via the street, we startet from the back by going over the hill. In the end, a GMG nearly got most of our fireteam but we managed to take it out.

https://youtu.be/2BHdp2tuDCE
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021