[Sun] 23 August 2020 (Livonia la Vida Loca)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Sun] 23 August 2020 (Livonia la Vida Loca)

Post by Freyja »

And there you have it, 17 people is in fact what you need to clear out a hotel, apparently the only motivation we needed was being told to "go full Call of Duty" on it and the rest sorts itself out. I will see you all when I do, and in the meantime, remember to water your plants and disrespect the police.

Runlist: PostNet After Party:
  • House Rules B
  • House Rules C
  • Minecraft

Remember to check out our lovely audio-visual information registry over at this here place!

Don't forget The R3 Mission Replay Sysetm, which can show you how many people Costno managed to kill with each bomb.

Lettuce not forget the Leadership Programme which is for anyone that wants to CO with a premade plan, either to optimize or test their mettle.

And if you want to be recognizably folk-y and have the little tractor on your shoulder or on the side of your IFV then you can sign up on the squad tag today! It's totally free!

stonie

Re: [Sun] 23 August 2020 (Livonia la Vida Loca)

Post by stonie »

Desperate Measures
My first mission that evening. I survived for 3 minutes and 49 seconds. At least I briefly saw an enemy at one point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZxjAm-2j0Y

Picture This
We headed out to the designated area to take pictures of enemy vehicles. We were supported by a sniper team. After a 10 minute hike, we started closing in to the compound and started to get from one firefight to the next.
The camera had some slight issues at larger distances so we we decided to take macro-photos of all the vehicles. Soon enemies were swarming all around us and we were only one comrade away from being all downed. We stole one of their IFVs and barely made it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBbBc530fM
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021