TARS Credits - Alpha Testers Report in

Flight sim sub-forums prior to 07 Nov 2014

Moderator: oldhosts

Headspace

TARS Credits - Alpha Testers Report in

Post by Headspace »

Many of you helped test TARS so far. There are people who have helped test it during its infancy and lately there are a few Folk people who have helped to test. At the time of this writing, the following people have assisted in testing TARS.
  • Banshee
  • Gixxer
  • Hojo
If you would like me to list you in the QA credits of the TARS manual, do the following:

1. Let me know that you'd like to be included. If you don't have a chance to view this then I'll just include your nickname and put your real name (if you want) in a later release of the manual, which there will be.
2. Let me know if you would like me to include your online nickname or your real name.

If you haven't tested TARS yet but would like to, give a shout in the latest TARS testing thread in the FRAG order forum or get on the Folk skype chat and let me know. I have a Beta candidate that's ready to go, and we'll be doing final testing this week. If you *don't* have any of the DCS games, you can still help test by running a simulated DCS script that I created.

Tigershark

Re: TARS Credits - Alpha Testers Report in

Post by Tigershark »

How quickly I'm forgotten :(
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

fer

Post by fer »

Tigershark wrote:How quickly I'm forgotten :(
Who are you? And how did you get into this forum?

Headspace

Post by Headspace »

Man, Tigershark, you're right--you did help test one of the very early scripts that I wrote. I apologize for leaving you out--I'll add your name to the site immediately, and you'll show up in the manual for beta 2.

And there we go.