[Tue] 13 Mar 2018 ({[<()>]})

How we died (in the future)
GeEom
Host

[Tue] 13 Mar 2018 ({[<()>]})

Post by GeEom »

Sixteen victorious heroes today! It all went fine except lumberjacked, where was my fireteam cohesion!? Beautiful.

Missions:
  • Data Raid (easy, zero casualties!?)
  • Hedgehogs (too easy)
  • Missed Connections
  • Lumberjacked
  • Intel Inside
  • Cornered
  • Jolly Green Hell
Remember to go to r3 and clip my ineffectual massacre rampage together for youtube, preferably with dubstep.

Be sure to check out the R3 Mission Replay System where all of tonights missions have been faithfully recorded, and can be relived over-and-over again for years to come.

Also leave any feedback for our wonderful mission makers in the appropriate forum thread, or #mission_feedback on DIscord.

Notice some people had fancy Folk ARPS patches on their arms and vehicles. Get yours today! Also talk to a host today to get one on TS as well!

NikkoJT
Host

Re: [Tue] 13 Mar 2018 ({[<()>]})

Post by NikkoJT »

Data Raid

It was, indeed, too easy. Even Shado didn't die. Disgraceful.

Hedgehogs

I'd definitely dispute the "too easy" assessment on this, considering that the mission ended with the three of us still standing getting trapped in a building full of corpses and being hunted down by the AI. Followed by a "friendly" air raid that killed everyone in the objective area.

Missed Connections

Connections were certainly missed here - BLUFOR missed the connection between Pickers and the helicopter, resulting in an INDFOR victory despite a very successful ambush on BLUFOR's part.

Lumberjacked

What can I say? It's Lumberjacked. No one gets out alive.

Intel Inside

My superb plan of getting everyone to hide behind a pair of unarmed Ifrits for the advance on the enemy base worked perfectly. You can believe me - no one survived to tell you otherwise...

Cornered

20 minutes of camping on top of an office building came to an abrupt halt when someone spotted a column of friendly tanks approaching - and engaged them with ATGMs. It went a bit downhill from there.

Jolly Green Hell

My first Zeus attempt ever. I'm not sure how well it went - but then, there were only like 4 people on the ground, so...not much I could do, I guess. Props to audiox for almost managing to fly the Blackfish away despite the hail of RPGs.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.