[Sun] 10 Feb 2019 (Loaded up and truckin')

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Sun] 10 Feb 2019 (Loaded up and truckin')

Post by audiox »

A good'ol gang of 18-ish pixelclickers got to enjoy both incredible success and absolute horror on the varied landscapes of Arma. Most chickens survived.

We got to play :
  • Red Tigers I
  • Last Sector : Rue Nord
  • Sur La Mer
  • Chicken Run
  • Hillside View

Be sure to check out the R3 Mission Replay System where all of tonight's missions (direct links above) have been faithfully recorded, and can be relived over-and-over again for years to come.

Also leave any feedback for our wonderful mission makers in #mission_feedback on DIscord, or the appropriate forum thread.

Notice some people had fancy Folk ARPS patches on their arms and vehicles. Get yours today! Also talk to a host today to get one on TS as well!

Always wanted some FA swag? Well now you can! Head over here to learn about the Party's new t-shirts, made from 100% Comrade-ness.

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can utilise the Party's new and improved organ donation service (powered by Stripe), or PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com.

on_certainty

Re: [Sun] 10 Feb 2019 (Loaded up and truckin')

Post by on_certainty »

Ciaran

Re: [Sun] 10 Feb 2019 (Loaded up and truckin')

Post by Ciaran »

First person perspective of the above video: https://youtu.be/Gp3BKL9hICA

Recorded in cinematic 30FPS because I was planning for this to be boring and for me to time lapse it in post. Whoops.

Also I stand by my decision to avoid the unnecessary murder of our misguided enemy comrades.