The party is inviting all comrades to help him test his newest invention. Neither Head nor the party are liable for any permanent damage done to you or your family. If you encounter any issues, leave your feedback in this thread or on Github.
The Folk ARPS repository contains the majority of permitted (optional) client-side addons.
Download & Documentation:
1. Install swifty and run it as administrator. Configure the settings (upper right) to your liking. Each additional parallel download equals to roughly 1MB/s more.
2. Click "add repo" in the upper left and set up the repository as seen here:
The URL is
Code: Select all
You can later add or deactivate specific addons from the folders added under "mods" (lower left).
3. Update the repository by clicking it's image.. Swifty will download the addons and move them to the designated folder.
4. Once the download is complete you'll be notified about which addons have been changed/updated.
5. Press play to start the game with the repository's addons or launch to connect directly to the repository's game server.