Tools to assist you in the revolution
Mods listed below are not required, but can be used. You can choose to use all, some, or none of them. Mods not listed below cannot be used, as the server runs a whitelist, and will not let you connect.
Available through Steam Workshop
Highly Recommended Mods
- Community Base Addons - required for most other mods.
- DUI - Highly recommended for situational awareness. (Replaces, not compatible with, STUI)
Additional Optional Mods
- POLPOX's Simple MapTools (FA re-sign) - Navigational tools for the map.
- MRB Voice Stop - Makes AI less chatty.
- Outlawled Mag repack - Allows you to repack magazines.
- Dynasound 2 - BOOOM, WHOOOOOSH, RATATATATATATA!!
- Immerse - Boom shake shake rattle and roll (your view).
- Enhanced Soundscape - Better environment-based sound simulation (best used with Dynasound 2)
- Aaren's Blast Effects - Glowy tracers and more impactful impacts! Low Brightness Tracers and Non-Glowing Tracers submods also allowed.
- Selective Hearing - Modern version of Cyprus Push-to-Hear (use instead of not alongside)
- ShackTac User Interface - Predecessor to DUI. Discontinued but may still be used.
Zeus Related Mods
- LAMBS Danger - Required if you want to be Zeus for one of our Zeus missions.
- LAMBS Turrets - Also required for any Zeus activities.
- LAMBS Suppression - Required for Zeus.
- Achilles - Required for Zeus.
Not on Steam Workshop
- TAO Fold Map - Allows you to view a quarter-size map on the move.
- Ciaran's Apex LMG mag fix - Allows you to load 30rnd mags into the Apex LMGs
- Push-to-hear - Allows you to temporarily lower game sounds on key press
- FA_gps+(by Head) - Returns the gps to the old ways of a2. DO NOT USE THE STEAM WORKSHOP VERSION.
- FA_map - Defaults to white contour map instead of terrain map
- FA_warname(by Head) - changes the names of the in-game weapons to their real life counterparts
For both FA_gps+ and FA_map, the Arma 3 launcher will attempt to unload them when connecting to the server. The mods can in fact be used - just override the launcher by selecting "keep loaded" for each mod.